In the fast-paced environment in which we live, we increasingly feel the need to devote time to ourselves, our well-being and leave behind worries and thoughts.
In seeking happiness and serenity, we can find help in anything that frees our minds and sends us back to memories of joyful times past.
The new Dolce Flora line enriched with precious active ingredients of Cornflower BIO, Olive Leaves and Orange Blossom, offers formulations with pleasant textures, a high percentage of ingredients of natural origin and well tolerated by even the most sensitive skin.
With its refined and balanced fragrance, it is designed to excite and enchant the senses.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCTS:
Each formula contains carefully selected extracts and actives of organic origin.
97% NATURAL ORIGIN
The formulas contain up to 97 percent naturally derived ingredients. The remaining 3 percent ensures sensory and preservation of the product.
The products do not contain ingredients of animal origin and derivation.
3 METALS TESTED
The products in the line are tested to 3 metals: Nickel, Cobalt, Chromium. This makes them suitable for even the most delicate skin.
The cases were produced using high-quality, FSC-certified paperboard to help protect the planet through the use of paper from responsibly managed forests.
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
No animal testing was carried out in the manufacture of the products in accordance with European regulations.
HEAD: Pink Pepper, Jasmine, Bergamot
HEART: Iris, Patchouli, Orange Blossom
BOTTOM: Praline, Musk, Vanilla
Alcohol denat., Parfum [Fragrance], Aqua [Water], Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl alcohol.