In the hectic context in which we live, we increasingly feel the need to dedicate time to ourselves, to our well-being and to leave worries and thoughts behind.
In seeking happiness and serenity, we can find help in everything that frees our minds and reminds us of the memories of past happy moments.
The new Dolce Flora line, enriched with precious Organic Cornflower, Olive Leaves and Orange Blossom active ingredients, offers formulations with pleasant textures, with a high percentage of ingredients of natural origin and well tolerated even by the most sensitive skin.
With its refined and balanced fragrance, it is designed to excite and enchant the senses.
FEATURES OF THE PRODUCTS:
Each formula contains carefully selected extracts and active ingredients of organical origin.
97% OF NATURAL ORIGIN INGREDIENTS
The formulas contain up to 97% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% ensures the sensoriality and conservation of the product.
The products do not contain ingredients of animal origin or derivation.
3 TESTED METALS
The products in the line are tested for 3 metals: Nickel, Cobalt, Chrome. This makes them suitable for even the most delicate skin.
The boxes were produced using high quality FSC-certified cardboard to help protect the planet through the use of paper from responsibly managed forests.
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
For the realization of the products, no type of tests on animals have been performed in compliance with the provisions of European regulations.