I DELICATI is the new trichological line with 98 percent NATURAL ORIGIN INGREDIENTS dedicated to the care and well-being of skin and hair.
It is named “THE DELICATES” because it was born from the realization that the most effective treatments must be “gentle.” In fact, it is a complete range of products and treatments designed to fully respect the physiological balance of skin and hair of all people.
Our Commitment: HIGH QUALITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- We have used 98 percent NATURAL ORIGIN INGREDIENTS in making the formulations. The remaining 2% is needed to ensure shelf life and pleasantness of texture.
- We favor ingredients from organic farming.
- Formulations with a high content of Waters and Plant Extracts that gently cleanse and moisturize the hair.
- Formulations with plant-derived surfactants mainly from coconut that provide gentle cleansing.
- All products have passed dermatological tests, microbiological checks and are Nickel Cobalt and Chromium Tested.
- The products are formulated at Isoepidermal pH to prevent irritation so they are suitable for even the most sensitive and delicate skin.
- We do not conduct any kind of testing on animals nor do we ask others to do so.
We have selected a rich range of Plant Extracts, valuable Natural and Organic butters and oils to create formulations that help hair regain its natural luster and respond effectively to major scalp dysfunctions. Because everyone is different, and our intent is to enhance the health and beauty of each individual.
Here is our selection of products for healthy scalp and clean, light, voluminous hair divided by hair types: All hair types, normal hair, oily hair, dry and brittle hair, colored and damaged hair, hair with dry and oily dandruff, anti-fall weak hair and to finish two extra care treatments: conditioner and mask.
After shampooing, apply a small amount of product to wet hair and massage into the scalp and along the entire length of the hair. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse.
Aqua [Water], Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (*), Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Coco-caprylate, Dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Glycerin, Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed extract, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Dicaprylyl ether, Lauryl alcohol, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Coco-glucoside, Parfum [Fragrance], Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Lactic acid, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic acid, Citronellol, Hexyl cinnamal, Sodium phytate, Citric acid, Limonene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate.
(*) from organic farming